This competition is by Francois Schneider Fondation aims to support creative artists by acquiring their works and showcasing them which is entirely dedicated to the intersection between art and water.
This Competition is open to major visual artists, of all nationalities, at the mid-point of their career.
– To encourage artists to engage with the theme of water, which has played a part in the history of art since time immemorial.
– To encourage them to reflect upon, observe, analyse, criticise and make use of water in their creative work, exploring its properties, its symbols, its tools and its issues.
– To offer the artists a platform to reach all sections of the public.
– To encourage dialogue and networking with the cultural community.
– To develop the public’s awareness of contemporary art, particularly young people, and enable them, through the water theme, to experience and more easily perceive its diversity of perspectives.
Opportunity Focus Area:
Video or any other form of plastic or visual art.
Log in or Sign up to see How to apply details and steps.