18 June 2020
DA VINCI Academic Scholarship 2020
Scholarship holders would be expected to undertake reasonable duties to support the external profile of the School of Engineering and Digital Arts, for instance assisting with Open Days, outreach with the local community, working with the International Development Team and promoting the School of Engineering and Digital Arts in their home countries.
The University of Kent is the only UK university to have specialist postgraduate centers in four European capital cities: Athens, Brussels, Paris, and Rome. To distinguish itself from other universities, Kent offers an extensive study abroad program with over than 204 universities in 36 countries, Kent also encourages cultural diversity with having more than 157 nationalities represented at the University, and 40% of its teaching and research staff coming from outside the UK.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Digital Arts
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
The scholarship will be paid at the end of the first three months of registration.
- Applicants must have made a formal application and be entering first year (Stage 1) of one of the following undergraduate degree programmes in the School of Engineering and
Digital Arts from September 2020 and achieve the following grades at A level or equivalent:-
• Biomedical Engineering (UCAS codes 3D9J and 05C3) – AAB
• Computer Systems Engineering (UCAS codes H618, H613, H615 and H617) – ABB
• Digital Arts (UCAS codes W283, W281, W284 and W282) – AAB
• Electronic and Communications Engineering (UCAS codes H607, H619, H608 and H604) – ABB
• Multimedia Technology and Design (UCAS codes G4W2 and G4WF) – AAB
• Mechanical Engineering (UCAS codes H310 and H311) – ABB
- Other qualifications will be considered on an individual basis, including BTEC and International Baccalaureate.
- Applicants must also have:
- Firmly accepted an offer for an EDA programme of study by 18 June 2020
- Have satisfied conditions of entry to the University of Kent
- Fulfill the specific country entry requirements.
- Fulfill English Requirements.
- £2,000 one off payment.The scholarship will be paid at the end of the first three months of registration.
First Step: Start by registering for your Apply account at www.ucas.com/apply, add some
personal details, get a username, create a password, and set your security questions.
Note: International students can also apply through UCAS with the assistance of one of Kent’s overseas representatives
Second Step:After finishing registration, login to KentVision portal
Note: There is no application form to complete. If you are eligible to receive the scholarship, you will receive confirmation via your KentVision portal in early September 2020.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Fatma Zalat/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Reem Ghazal/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team