22 May 2020
Deloitte – One Young World Scholarship 2020
Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2020 which will enable 10 outstanding young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit in Munich, Germany . This scholarship is intended for young leaders focused on improving the education, skills, and access to opportunity for people in their communities, countries, or world at large.
The scholarship is seeking candidates who have demonstrated commitment to:
- Improving access to education, skills, or employment opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy.
- Creating skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for people to prepare for the future workforce, including in areas where there are talent shortages.
- Accelerating entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or provide opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Global Studies
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
14 – 17 October 2020.
One Young World will assess candidates based on their:
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges.
The Scholarship Covers:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich.
- Hotel accommodation in a private room.
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (economy class).
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit).
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit.
Fill the application form “Apply Now” Button.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
Reviewed by” Hager Darwish/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team