16 June 2019.
“Everybody Can” competition aims to include persons of all abilities and empower ideas that provide solutions to challenges they face!
Gen Egypt choose ideas in their early stages with and without prototypes, in one of specific fields, according to the following aspects:
They care about your idea. If you have an idea that offers a solution that helps the differently abled community to be more involved in the process, solve a challenge or serve them in any way, then this the right place for you.
Ideas are great, but can your idea stay relevant and running for the next five or ten years from now? If you have a business plan or a structured vision for your idea that shows its future, then welcome on board.
Everything that they do is in the scope of making our world a better place. Share with them how your idea has the power to make a positive social change and can contribute to flourishing their community.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Fin Tech
- IoT Health-Wellness & Pharma Environment;
- Green Tech & Sustainability
- Social Development
- Art & Culture
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Media, Communication & Entertainment
- Textile & Apparels
- Food & Beverage
(1) A Two-day bootcamp:
- After closing the applications phase, the filtration process starts to scan the applications. Ideas will be measured if they meet the chosen criteria in which 13 ideas/teams will be chosen to attend the bootcamp in Alexandria and enjoy a tailored trainings and workshops in order to develop their skills.
(2) Final pitching:
- 13 teams representing 13 ideas will all gather on the final day of the competition, in Alexandria, to do one last pitch for their ideas. Only 3 winners will be chosen to receive financial prizes
You should own an idea in its early stages with and without prototypes, in the previously mentioned fields.
The idea should offer a solution that helps the differently abled community to be more involved in the process, solve a challenge or serve them in any way.
You should have a business plan or a structured vision for your idea that shows its future.
Your idea should have the power to make a positive social change and can contribute to flourishing their community.
- The first-place winner gets 100,000 Egyptian pounds.
- The second-place winner gets 50,000 Egyptian pounds.
- The third-place winner gets 40,000 Egyptian pounds.
First Step: Fill in the online application form from here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nora Alaa / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Mona Awad / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team