15 May 2020
Funded Scholarships at City University of London
For 125 years, City, University of London has provided an outstanding education to students from all over the globe. With a unique focus on professional subjects such as Business, Finance, Economics, and Engineering, City is home to five specialists ‘Schools’ including Cass Business School – one of Europe’s leading business schools. Whatever you choose to study at City, University of London, you’ll be given the tools you need to build a thriving and sustainable career.
INTO & City, University of London offers academic scholarships for gifted international students to help them achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK. With a range of generous scholarships on offer for the highest-achieving students, you could be eligible to receive up to £4,000 towards your tuition fees.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Actuarial Science.
- Business & Economics with Accounting.
- Business & Economics with Society and Culture.
- Computer Science.
- Engineering & Mathematics.
- Humanities & Law.
- Science & Engineering.
- Social Science & Arts.
English Language Courses
- Academic English
- Pre-sessional English
- pre-sessional English for Cass Business School
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA .
2 to 5 Terms
- To find out whether you are eligible to apply, you’ll need to take a look at the requirements for each individual scholarship. If you are not eligible for one particular scholarship, there may be another that you can apply for instead.
- Be aware that successful scholarship holders will be expected to Successfully meet all remaining conditions for entry to their chosen course.
- Maintain excellent attendance and complete all work during their course.
- Successfully complete the course and progress to an eligible degree course at City, University of London.
- The value of this scholarship ranges from £ 2000 to £ 4000 and is granted as a waiver of tuition fees.
First Step: To apply You must hold an offer to study at INTO City University London. You can find the courses here .
- your offer letter.
- your latest academic transcript.
- a one-page personal statement explaining why you want to study with INTO and the university partners in the UK, how the program will help you in the future, and why you should receive the scholarship. All personal statements must be written in English and be no longer than 200 words.
Third Step: Please send your application to the Centre you are applying to INTO City University London: [email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Jaber Suleiman/ Jordan “
Reviewed by” Razan Sameh/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team