6 May 2020 for Semester 2020
16 November 2020 for Semester 2021
The Australian National University was founded in 1946 as a national research university. It is one of the world’s leading research universities and ranked 1st in Australia. It provide Scholarship that will be highly competitive and awarded automatically to an applicant who has performed at a very high level in the Foundation Studies Program.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
According the program
- Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000.
- Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are eligible.
- Has applied for admission to the University on the basis of successful completion of the Foundation Studies program at the ANU affiliated provider.
- Graduates of both the Standard and Extended Foundation Studies programs.
- Has received an offer of admission into a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the College which is to commence in the teaching period for which the applicant is offered this Scholarship.
First Step: Prepare supporting documents:
- Proof that you have met the University’s minimum English language requirements.
- Your academic records, including a grading scale:
– If you are applying for an undergraduate program, you will need to provide an academic transcript that shows that you have completed your secondary studies.
– Any other required documentation for your preferred program. Some ANU programs need you to meet additional requirements, including providing proof of relevant work experience. You can check if your preferred program has additional requirements on Programs and Courses.
- You can choose to provide official ID when you apply (birth certificate, citizenship documents, passport). Official ID will be required if your application is successful and you are offered a place at ANU.
- Note that documents must not be changed in any way. They must be scanned in colour and must not be re-sized.
Second Step: When you submit an official document to ANU and the document is written in a language other than English, the document must be accompanied by a complete English translation. ANU accepts translations from specific organisations, you can know them from here.
Third Step: Register and fill the university application form from here.
- The applicant must successful complete the Foundation Studies program at the ANU affiliated.
- No application is required as all eligible candidates will be automatically considered.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Asmaa Mostafa/ Egypt“
Reviewed by”Meray Maher/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Content Team