It depends on the country.
You can know from here.
United States of America (USA)
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students
Fellows are placed at one of the participating USA universities. Fellows are not able to choose which university they will attend. Rather, they are assigned in diverse groups of 7-15 to the most appropriate host institution based on their area of interest and professional field.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Policy
- Urban and Regional Planning
- International Religious Freedom
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Technology Policy and Management
- Public Health
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Sustainable Development
You can know more about the fields from here.
EGYPT, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
- An undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree.
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience.
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- A record of public service in the community.
- English language ability.
- The deadline differs according to the country you can know from here.
Please contact the U.S. Embassy, Public Affairs Section, or Binational Fulbright Commission in your country of residence to learn about possible specific program requirements.
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university.
- Pre-academic English language training, if required.
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance.
- Accident and sickness coverage.
- A book allowance.
- A one-time computer subsidy.
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events).
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
First Step: To access the Humphrey Fellowship application and learn more about applying, please contact the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Binational Fulbright Commission in your country from here.
Second Step: Check the website of your country and follow its applying procedures. to know more about selection process click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahd Ezzat/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nada Samir / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team