February 29, 2020
2020 Ideas for Action Competition
Ideas for Action provides students and young professionals from around the world with a unique opportunity to help shape the international development agenda and to take an active role in changing the world.
A joint program of the World Bank Group and the Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research at the Wharton School, Ideas for Action is a knowledge platform connecting young leaders all around the world who are passionate about the sustainability development of our world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Management & Finance,
- Human Rights,
- Transportation & Communication.
English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, or Arabic.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Announcement of submissions selected for the final round: Early April 2020
- Announcement of winners: May 31, 2020
Note: Teams may be asked to amend their proposals for the final round if recommended by the jury.
- Team Registration: Teams must consist of two to six members and may be formed across different schools, institutions, companies, countries, nationalities, etc.
- Eligibility: Students and young professionals between the ages of 18-35 years from around the world are invited to participate.
Winners of the competition will
- present their ideas during the IMF & World Bank Annual Meetings,
- receive support from a dedicated startup accelerator at the Wharton School, and
- benefit from unique networking opportunities with other young leaders as well as some of the most senior decision-makers in international development, academia, and the private sector.
First Step: Fill in the online application.
Second Step: Register from here.
Third Step: After registration, fill out your personal and team information.
- See information about the 2018 winners here and about 2019 winners here
- We recommend that all teams register and sign up to receive the latest information on I4A programs and events leading up to the competition deadline.
- The finalists and winners will be selected by a panel of academics and experienced development professionals from public and private sector institutions.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Rahma Sabry/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mohamed Karam / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team