12 December 2019 at 11:59 pm
Lambert Initiative for cannabinoid Therapeutics Supplementary Scholarships
A unique opportunity is available for outstanding PhD scholars to conduct research into the medicinal potential of cannabis and cannabinoids at the University of Sydney’s Brain and Mind Centre.The successful applicant will be awarded the Scholarship by the nomination and approval of the Academic Director and Associate Directors of the Lambert Initiative, or their nominated delegates.The research will be focused on the development and evaluation of cannabinoid-based treatments. We are looking to support a wide range of first-year PhD projects that involve the development and evaluation of cannabis-based treatments across the following areas.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Preclinical and/or clinical
- Medicinal and/or analytical chemistry
- High throughput screening
- Animal and cellular models of disease
- Human psychopharmacology
- Drug policy
- Clinical trials
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Applicants may apply for a six month extension.
- Have an unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies in a PhD at the Brain and Mind Centre not have completed more than one year of full-time study.
- Have an honours or master’s degree in medicine, pharmacy or science.
- Demonstrate an interest in cannabinoid research.
- Have preclinical or clinical research experience.
- You must be in recipient of a primary stipend scholarship from the University of Sydney.
- The successful applicant will be awarded the scholarship on the basis of: academic merit, curriculum vitae, area of study and research proposal and a cover letter.
- The scholarship is not deferrable or transferable to another area of research.
- The scholarship recipient must notify HDRAC and their supervisor promptly of any planned changes to their enrolment including but not limited to: attendance pattern, suspension, leave of absence, withdrawal, course transfer, and candidature upgrade or downgrade. If the award holder does not provide notice of the changes identified above, the University may require repayment of any overpaid stipend.
- The stipend is worth $10,000 stipend per year, for up to three years.
First Step: Fill the application from Here
Second Step: upload all the following documents:
- Evidence of preclinical or clinical research.
- Evidence of your RTP Stipend or equivalent scholarship.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ghada Raafat / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Razan Sameh/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team