15 July 2020.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung awards scholarships for international master students and graduates.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program for the promotion of foreigners is aimed at foreign students and doctoral candidates who have already successfully completed their studies in their home country and complete a further study (postgraduate program / Master), a doctorate or at least a two-semester research stay at a German university.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung awards scholarships to international master students and graduates in order to enable study and research at universities in Germany. This way, we actively promote intercultural dialogues, the formation of international networks as well as the internationalization of universities and science.
Currently our scholars come from 55 countries of the world. Their subjects are various: law, sciences, music as well as medicine, just to name a few.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Masters or PhD Degree in any subject.
Germany (B2 level ).
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Program Period: Two years For Master candidates, and three years for doctoral candidates.
- have a university degree, as the program does not provide support for bachelor studies,
- prove above average academic performance,
- Be no older that 30 when applying,
- have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
- Plan to study a minimum of three semesters at a university in Germany,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- In addition, they have already actively engaged in their home countries through voluntary work for other people and society
- For more info Here
- Graduates (master or postgraduate students) receive a monthly scholarship of € 850.
- PhD-students receive a monthly scholarship of € 1.200.
- The scholarship subsidize health care insurance up to the amount of € 120 per month.
- Tge scholarship offers a family allowance of € 276 provided that you and your spouse live together in one place in Germany for at least three months and that his/her income does not exceed the amount of € 450 per month.
- Fees resulting from courses at the university in Germany that are directly related to your studies can be refunded up to the amount of € 1.500 per semester.
For more information from Here
First Step: Create an account on the scholarship portal Here
Second Step: Sign in and Fill the online application form here
- Submit the online application.
- Attach a meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment.
- Motivation letter.
- Copies of your examination certificates in German translation if the originals are not in English.
- Copies of your studies performance records if you have been studying at a University in Germany.
- Proof of German language skills (B 2).
- Prepare the required documents for the application.
- know more information about them from here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Eman Ragab / Egypt“
Reviewed by” Ghada Raafat/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team