1 August 2020
NU POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
NU Postgraduate scholarship for Master of Science in Communication and Information Technology (CIT) in honor of “Mohamed Samy” covering the full duration of study. Mohamed Samy passed away in May 2018, he was one of our outstanding Research Assistants in the Center of Informatics Science. NU is offering one scholarship annually in honor of his memory and dedication to research at NU.
Nile University (NU) is a world-class research institution of learning committed to excellence in education and research. Nile University is an Ahleya, non-governmental and non-profit university and the first of its kind in Egypt.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Informatics and Information Security
- Software engineering
- Wireless technologies
- Graduated with strong academic performance.
- Satisfying admission requirements for the Supreme Council of Universities and Nile University, including English language proficiency.
- Willingness to participate in many activities in NU related to teaching, research and admission.
- Demonstrate a strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance in all classes and receive no disciplinary warnings is a must.
- Students must make satisfactory academic progress toward completion of their degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to achieve and maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout the course of study. Consequence of failure to maintain the required GPA is the placement of the student under probation period during which the student must work on raising their GPA or otherwise lose their placement on the scholarship program.
Satisfying admission requirements for the Supreme Council of Universities and Nile University, including English language proficiency:
- A score of 61 or above in IBT TOEFL.
- A score of 6 or above in IELTS.
- A score of 500 or above in paper-based TOEFL (Institutional TOEFL administered by AMIDEAST).
The scholarship is covering the full duration of study.
First Step: Send an email to Scholarship Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with:
- Graduation certificate
- Explaining why you are interested to join this scholarship.
Second Step: Interviewed applicants are selected according to their scores on the following measures with different weights for each factor:
- University graduated from
- Scientific excellence
- Additional assignments
- Interview (Posture, attitude, commitment to the scholarship, etc…)
Third Step: The final selected candidate will be asked to fill NU online application, pay admission fees and go through normal admission procedure at Nile University.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mostafa Omran / Egypt“
“Marwa Bouzidi/ Algeria“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team