30 June 2020, 5 pm
Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships
Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships are now open for applications. 60 Taught Masters scholarships will be awarded to student across all disciplines in recognition of academic excellence. The Taught Master’s Scholarships will be awarded to the most highly qualified applicants, separately ranked in each department or institute, based upon the highest overall results in final year examinations.
Maynooth University is located just 25 km west of Dublin and can be reached by road (car, bus) or a regular train network. Maynooth University has 34 academic departments over 3 Faculties: Arts, Celtic Studies and Philosophy; Science and Engineering; and Social Sciences. European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) assessment translates easily to other credit systems.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- For more information, check the available programs.
All World Countries
According to the program
- Applicants must intend to pursue a full-time taught master’s degree at the university commencing in the academic year 2020-21.
- Satisfy the entry requirements of the Maynooth University taught master’s programme they intend to undertake in 2020-21 and have applied on www.pac.ie.
- All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honours undergraduate degree in order to be considered for a Taught Master’s Scholarship.
- Applicants who are not graduates/alumni of Maynooth University will be required to upload their final honours undergraduate degree transcripts for their level 8 degree to PAC.ie as part of the standard PAC.ie application process for a Taught Master’s programme at Maynooth University by the 1st July 2020.
- In the relevant section of the online scholarship application, applicants who have been in receipt of a student grant for the final year of their undergraduate studies should submit evidence outlining their undergraduate grant award as this will be taken into consideration where two applicants are equally ranked on final year undergraduate grades.
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programmes are not eligible to apply. Prospective students interested in research programmes should apply instead for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
- The total value of the scholarship for each student is €2,000.
- If an applicant is applying for a two-year Master’s programme, the €2,000 scholarship is only available in the first year of the programme.
First Step: Find a course of study that suits you from here and follow the instructions to apply for Maynooth University.
- Certified copies of all official transcripts of results for all non-Maynooth University qualifications listed MUST accompany the application.
- Non-Maynooth University students are asked to provide a copy of birth certificate or valid passport.
- Applicants are only required to submit the names and contact details of 2 referees, either academic or professional.
Second Step: To apply for the scholarship, click here and indicate the following:
- Under TYPE: Click Taught Masters Scholarship
- Under DEPARTMENT: Choose Taught Masters Scholarships
- Then click “Search”
Third Step: Click “Apply” to fill the online application form.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Geahd Omara/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Hager Darwish/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Content Team