Semester 2: 31 May
Semester 1: 30 November
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded from The University of Melbourne to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.Eligible candidates are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
The University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement. It’s consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017-2018).
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Agriculture, animal studies, food science and veterinary science
- Architecture, building and planning
- Commerce, economics and management
- Computing and Information
- Education, teaching and training
- Environment and natural resources
- Historical, philosophical, political and social studies
- Language, literature and cultural studies
- Law, legal studies and criminology
- Medicine, dentistry, health and welfare
- Performing and visual arts, theater, film and television
- Sciences and mathematics
For more information click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES. Except Australia and New Zealand.
According to the course.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels.
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program.
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB).
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program).
- This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree.
First step: Choose your bachelor’s program from here.
Second step:You need to meet the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for your undergraduate degree. This includes subject prerequisites, English language requirements and meeting Australian student visa conditions.
Third step: Apply to the University of Melbourne directly to obtain an offer for the undergraduate program here.
- All new international applicants are required to pay an application fee of AUD$100. This fee will cover all applications made within 2 years of payment.
- You need to provide a copy of your academic results as part of your application. If any documents are written in a language other than English, you must include an official translation.
- Students who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Fourth step: Wait for the evaluation, which will take about 4 weeks, and an email will be sent directly with an offer. If the offer is conditional, you’ll need to meet the offer conditions before accepting it.If you’ve been sent an unconditional offer, you can accept it immediately.You can track your application by logging into your online account and viewing the status of your application.
Fifth step:Secure a place through the University Accommodation guarantee.The program offers a place close to campus .Preference given to applicants that live overseas.
To find out about eligibility and how to apply, see University Accommodation.
For more information click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Iman Abdulmonim/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Sama Saeed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team