15 December 2019.
Mercer Mettl Scholarship for Emerging Leaders – University of new England
Scholarship for Emerging Leaders is designed to assist young leaders who show an exceptional flair for leadership and have the mettle to be dynamic business leaders of tomorrow.
Mercer | Mettl, provides an Online Assessment Platform which delivers efficient, cost-effective and technology-driven skill assessments that help organizations to build winning teams by taking credible people decisions across two key areas: Acquisition and Development. The winner will be featured on their blog and social media accounts.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the program timeline.
To apply for the Mercer Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders 2019, you must:
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Students of all courses are eligible for this scholarship.
- Have a proof of enrollment in a degree course from a recognized university or college.
- Employees of Mercer I Mettl, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Three Scholarships Worth $2000.
- The award for the scholarship will be disbursed via the financial aid officer or any equivalent authority in the form of tuition fees, books, hostel fee, etc.
First Step: Apply online by signing up here
Second Step:The Application is divided into two sections:
1. Short answers – It consists of 8 questions.
2. Long answers – It consists of 2 questions.
Third Step: You will need the following :
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation Letter.
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to Head of Office of International Affairs).
- Certificate of Enrollment from Faculty.
- Recommendation from Academic Advisor.
- English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL -ITP 530, iBT 80, IELTS 6.0).
- Photographs (4.5 cm x 5.0 cm).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Reem Wally/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Eman Morsy /Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team