15 March 2019.
National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
Each year the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) makes direct grants to hundreds of nongovernmental organizations worldwide working to advance democratic goals and strengthen democratic institutions.
Each year, NED makes more than 1,600 grants to support the projects of non-governmental groups abroad who are working for democratic goals in more than 90 countries.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Human rights.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
For more information on the types of programs NED supports in each region, please review our web page:REGIONS – Where NED Works.
- NED encourages applications from organizations working in diverse environments including newly established democracies, semi-authoritarian countries, highly repressive societies and countries undergoing democratic transitions.
- NED funds only nongovernmental organizations, which may include civic organizations, associations, independent media, and other similar organizations.
- NED does not make grants to individuals, governmental bodies, or state-supported institutions such as public universities.
- Grant amounts vary depending on the size and scope of the projects, but the average grant lasts 12 months and is around $50,000.
First Step: Please have your required following application materials ready to upload before starting this application:
- Proposal cover sheet.
- Interim Assessment (for renewal proposals only).
- Proposal Narrative.
- Proposal Budget.
- Registration Documents (if applicable).
Second Step: Create an account. (Click here).
To apply by email:
- Send all of the application materials by email to [email protected]
To apply by post:
- Send all of the application materials to:
- National Endowment for Democracy.
- Attn: Grant Proposals
- 1025 F Street NW, Suite 800
- Washington, DC 20004 USA
To apply by fax: +1 (202) 378-9407
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Shimaa Elgizawy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Abdelrahman sabry / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team