First step: Register in the DAAD portal (Read notes about registering in the portal >>)
Second step: Applying online in the DAAD portal (Read notes on applying in the portal >>):
- Download and complete the online application form.
- Prepare application documents.
- If necessary, translate documents (unless they are already in German or English).
- Scan paper documents and save in PDF format. Please note that you can only upload PDF files to the portal.
- Upload the completed application form and the required appendices to the portal in PDF format. Translations, if applicable, should be uploaded together with the document issued in the original language.
- You are also required to send 1 copy of the “Application summary” (PDF file), which is generated in the DAAD portal after the online application procedure has been completed, by post to the application address.
Third step: Submit the uploaded application documents online.