PhD fellows in Biological Sciences
The Department of Biology, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is offering up to two fully funded PhD scholarships within the Biological Sciences commencing 1 December 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The position is available for a 3-year period and your key tasks as a PhD student at SCIENCE are:
– To define, manage and carry through your research project.
– Attend PhD courses equivalent to 30 ECTS.
– Write scientific articles and your PhD thesis.
– Teach and disseminate your research.
– To stay at an external research institution for a few months, preferably abroad.
Opportunity Focus Area:
Cell and Neurobiology
Cell Biology and Physiology
Computational and RNA Biology
Ecology and Evolution
- Biology, Biotechnology, Marine Sciences & Oceanography, Medicine & Health, Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Physiology
- Not Specified
- Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Required Degree
- Required Experience
- Specific Requirements
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- Iman Abdulmonim/ Egypt
- Published by
- Mohamed Sayed- Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Esraa Allam/Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Degree Scholarships, PHD Scholarships
- Funding Type
- Paid Opportunity (With Salary)
- Program Period
- More than year
- Program Start
- Program End
- Denmark, Europe
- 1 September 2020, 23:59 GMT +2