The Department of Biology, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is offering up to two fully funded PhD scholarships within the Biological Sciences commencing 1 December 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The position is available for a 3-year period and your key tasks as a PhD student at SCIENCE are:
– To define, manage and carry through your research project.
– Attend PhD courses equivalent to 30 ECTS.
– Write scientific articles and your PhD thesis.
– Teach and disseminate your research.
– To stay at an external research institution for a few months, preferably abroad.
Opportunity Focus Area:
Cell and Neurobiology
Cell Biology and Physiology
Computational and RNA Biology
Ecology and Evolution
More than year
1 December, 2020
1 December, 2023
Preview this opportunity in