3 July 2020 for session 2, 2020 (commences 6 July).
30 November 2020 for session 3, 2020 (commences 2 November).
SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship
This scholarship aims to attract new female international students. Southern Cross ranking within the top 150 universities in the global Times Higher Education Young University Rankings and the QS World Rankings.
This scholarship aims to attract new female international students wanting to study a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree from the School of Environment, Science and Engineering or School of Health and Human Sciences or Bachelor/Master of Information Technology at the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campuses at Southern Cross University.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
For Full Postgraduate Coursework :
- environmental science.
- marine science.
- forest science.
- coastal systems engineering.
- mechanical engineering .
- civil engineering.
At School of Health and Human Sciences:
- biomedical science.
- clinical exercise physiology.
- healthcare leadership.
Note:There are more details that you should see about this school subject areas,here.
: For Bachelor/Master Degree
- Information Technology at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the chosen program of study.
- The applicant must be a female international onshore student.
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree from the School of Environment Science and Engineering or School of Health and Human Sciences or Bachelor/Master of IT, in the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campuses.
- Applicant must have a high academic performance in maths and science and meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
For more details about general conditions and payments, here.
First Step: Fill your SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship Application, here.
Second Step: Fill your International Application for Admission, here.
Third Step: Submit your SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship Application, with your International Application for Admission
to: [email protected]
Fouth Step: you will need passport details, English proficiency test score, academic qualifications and visa information.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya Nady/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team