14 May 2019 23:59 h
YAG Interdisciplinary PhD: Neuro-biology and Hearing Loss – University of Groningen
The Young Academy Groningen (YAG), established in 2016, is an organization that brings together the most enthusiastic, positive and ambitious young researchers from diverse academic backgrounds.
Our aim is to support young researchers in developing and strengthening public activities and outreach, contributing to developments in the areas of internationalization and science policy, and facilitating interdisciplinary research initiatives.
Each year we have two interdisciplinary PhD positions available to help foster interdisciplinary collaborations amongst YAG members.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Approximately 2 years. From September 2019 to August 2023.
Know more about PhD Timeline.
- You must have a (research) Master’s degree in biology, psychology, neuroscience or related discipline.
- You should be research-minded and willing to work with animals, ideally having previous experience using animals (and obtained a FELASA certificate).
- You should be positive and enthusiastic to undertake a project that combines fundamental and translational research using an interdisciplinary approach.
- You have good oral and written communication skills, including proficiency in English.
- You will enroll in the UG PhD Scholarship Program and will receive a gross scholarship of € 2,120 per month of which wage tax and social security premiums will be deducted.
If you are qualified :
First Step: Prepare the following documents:
1-Letter of motivation
2-CV (including contact information for at least two academic references)
3-Transcripts from your bachelor’s and master’s degree.
4-A research proposal of max. 1500 words
5-A certified transcript of records.
Second Step: upload your documents and fill the form here.
Application is available until 14 May 2019 23:59 h
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abd El-hamid Zaghloul/ Egypt “
“Reviewed by” Salma Aittaleb/ Morocco ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team