17 June 2020.
Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship
The university of Swinburne offers the international excellence undergraduate scholarship for up to $38,000 total for the duration of the bachelor degree.
the university courses are designed with the student future in mind. Swinburne offers high-quality teaching, opportunities to engage with industry, state-of-the-art facilities and flexible study options.
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation. A desire to innovate and bring about positive change motivates the university students and staff. The result is in an institution that grows and evolves each year.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts and Humanities
- Built Environment and Architecture
- Film and Television
- Games and Animation
- Information Technology
- Media and communication
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
for Later Intake dates click here
- Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in the ELICOS program.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement.
- Have achieved an academic result of at least 65% – 80% GPA Australian standard equivalent.
- 10% – 25% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years.
- Up to $38,000 total for the duration of your bachelor degree
First Step: prepare the following documents:
- certified academic documents
- certified copy of your passport
- English proficiency test results
- certified copy of unit outlines and academic transcripts
- portfolio (for most design courses)
- English translations of all documents, if not already in English
Second Step: Register and fill in your application here.
Third Step: You don’t need to apply for the scholarships separately. If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email from the university. when your application is assessed it will be automatically assessed for a Swinburne International scholarship.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Rana Diab/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Ghada Raafat / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team