15 July 2020
Perth, Western Australia
Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship
Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers, and life experiences.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business and Law
- Health Sciences
- Science & Engineering
Fore more information about the courses visit here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2020.
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate program.
- The scholarship will be credited to the recipient’s fee account at the commencement of studies and cannot be accessed by them.
- The scholarship will not be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by Curtin.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship cannot be retained if a recipient defers their studies beyond a 2020 start date.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
You are not eligible if you are:
- Australian citizens.
- Student granted CRL (Credit for Recognised Learning) for any part of their studies.
- This scholarship provides students 25% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000 (a MAXIMUM of 200 credit points only).
- In addition, if you enroll in a Curtin English Language program before starting your studies, you will receive a maximum of 10 weeks of free English. If you require more than 10 weeks’ English tuition to meet the scholarship requirements, fees apply for the tuition.
First Step: Students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents. Then click on Curtin representative in your country
The representatives (Regional managers) are experts in your country and can provide in-depth knowledge of Curtin’s research strengths, the environment, course offerings, and the application process. You can contact them through their emails or phone numbers.
- Students can also apply online.
Alongside with your application, you will be required to submit the following documents :
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
- You will need to provide certified copies of your academic:
- IELTS results
- TOEFL results
- Or other recognized English test results
You may be required to provide additional information with your application, depending on which Curtin course you choose.
Applicants will need to submit a one-page personal statement outlining why they should be selected for the scholarship, showcasing how they have demonstrated innovative leadership qualities.
Second Step: The Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal Statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Shahenda Hisham/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Nousseyba MOKDAD / Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team