Spring deadline: 1 December 2019.
Fall deadline: 15 July 2020.
It is highly recommended that you apply and submit ALL the required admission materials at least one month before the deadlines.
United States of America.
General Academic Scholarships at the university of Bridgeport.
The university of Bridgeport is providing the general academic programs for international students to help them pay for their studies the United States. The awards are available to first-year incoming international undergraduate applicants and transfer students seeking an associate or a bachelor degree achieve an educational goal at university of Bridgeport.
The university of Bridgeport was founded in 1927, the university offers career oriented undergraduate, graduate, professional degrees and learning environment to prepare students for personal and professional growth. It also offers multiple students services, study opportunities, and also prepare students for the modern workplace and a global working environment.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business Administration.
- Computer Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Dental Hygiene.
- Electrical Engineering.
- General Studies.
- Graphic Design.
- Health Sciences.
- Industrial Design.
- Interior Design.
- International Business.
- International Political Economy and Diplomacy.
- Management & Industrial Relations.
- Martial Arts.
- Mass Communication.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Medical Laboratory Science.
- Political Science.
- Social Sciences.
- Religion and Politics.
You can know more about the courses from this link.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- All awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the University of Bridgeport.
- Academic scholarships are available to first year applicants and transfer students seeking an associate or a bachelor degree.
- All incoming undergraduate international students are automatically considered for these scholarship awards once all application materials are received by the specified deadlines.
- Application from all nationalities are accepted.
- The scholarships are based on academic excellence and English proficiency.
- High School Requirements.
- Four units in English.
- Three units in Mathematics.
- Two units in a lab science.
- Two units in the social sciences.
- Five electives.
- Academic scholarships range from $11,000 to $17,000 per academic year, and are based on academic excellence and English proficiency.
- All awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the university of Bridgeport.
You can know more about the funding from this link.
First Step: ِِApply for admission at the university through this link.
Second Step: Submit the supporting documents:
- Official copy of all high school transcripts.
- Standardized test scores (SAT or ACT score and TOEFL minimum score of 75 (IBT) or IELTS minimum score of 6.0).
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee
Note 1: SAT or ACT scores are optional except for a few specialized programs. Students applying as test optional are required to submit a personal essay.
Note 2: Students may also elect to submit a personal statement, letter(s) of recommendation, a resume and other documentation that supports the student’s application.
Note 3: All applicants are strongly encouraged to submit any additional documentation that they believe will assist the Admissions Committee in determining their eligibility for admission.
Third Step: check all the entry requirements before entering the university program. You can find the entry requirements from this link.
Fourth step: check the English language requirements before applying for the degree program. You can find the English language requirements from this link.
Note: No separate application form is required to be considered for these scholarships. Applicants will be automatically considered when they apply for admission at the university.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Elgarf / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Manar Khattab/Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team