3 April 2020
International Student Scholarship – Egypt
Bond University offers high academic achievers from Egypt with tuition remission scholarships. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
A number of scholarships are provided each semester to students from Egypt, commencing either undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University. High achieving citizens of Egypt who are currently residing inside or outside of Australia are encouraged to apply.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Bachelor of Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Film and Television
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of International Relations
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Social Science
According to the chosen program.
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Be citizens of Egypt and currently residing either inside or outside of Australia.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- The International Student Scholarship – Egypt awards Australian Dollars $10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal Australian Dollars $5000 installments in the recipients first two semesters of study.
First Step: Fill in the Bond University Online Application Form.
Second Step: Complete the International Student Scholarship – Egypt Application Form.
Third Step: Send the form after completing it to [email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Hassan/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Razan Sameh/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team