31 December 2020
( Partially Funded)
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Communication for development
- Sustainable development
- Social science
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Experience in communications required;
- Familiar with international development/relations desirable;
- Familiarity with the UN system in general and/or with South-South development cooperation in particular is an asset.
- Proficiency in English;
- Knowledge of one of the other five official languages of the UN (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) would be an asset.
- All the expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the intern, sponsoring government or institutions.
- Interns may be given a stipend per month in accordance with the provisions of the UNDP Internship policy.
- UNOSSC accepts no responsibility for the medical and life insurance of the intern or costs arising from accidents and illness incurred during an internship.
First Step: Fill the application from here.
Second Step: Upload All required documents:
- A copy of most recent resume or curriculum vitae.
- A letter from university confirming current enrollment and graduation date.
- A copy of school transcript.
- A letter of recommendation from a professor.
- A signed UNDP Internship Agreement Form.
- A Medical Certificate of Good Health.
- Proof of medical insurance including provision for medical evacuation and removal of mortal remains or life insurance.
- Copy of passport and working visa for the United States.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Esraa Ali/ Egypt“
“Iman Abdulmonim/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team