31 May 2020
Creative activities in Cultural Centre
The Culture Center in Michałowo- “GOK” is a municipal cultural institution. It operates in the few premises and just recently had open professional audio/visual studio. It wants to involve the volunteer in all its regular activities and propose the following tasks: – support in all regular activities, workshops, and events – support in the preparation of cultural events and music festivals, exhibitions, conference, etc. – support in administrative tasks (like creating posters, flyers, actualization on Facebook and website) – organization of indoor and outdoor activities for children (during summer holidays) – conducting own workshops in fields of arts, theatre, sound and music, photography, film, handicraft) – support activities in the village centers by organizing games for kids and hand-made art activities – support handicraft workshops in the Local product center in Sokole – creating own events, circles of interests for kids, youngsters and/or adults.
The On-arrival and Mid-term-training will be organized by the Polish National Agency in Warsaw and Torun. The coordinating organization offers more training activities for the volunteers in the field of intercultural learning, about ecological lifestyle and “zero/ no waste” standards, how to prepare and to create own activities and workshops, an own “mini-project” and of course polish language course.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Creativity and culture
- Social work
- Sound and Music
EGYPT, PALESTINE, ALGERIA,TURKEY, CYPRUS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
A total of 51 weeks during the period 15/09/2020 to 14/09/2021
- The volunteer should be interested in work with kids, youngsters, and/or adults, needs to be creative, and to have the ability to take initiative.
- It is important, that the volunteer is likely to embrace the challenges, gain the ability to activate and entertain others and is able to work in a team and on its own
- The volunteer should have a high motivation for learning polish language since the role will involve direct contact with the public
- This placement will be most suitable for someone who is open to live in a rural region without lots of comforts.
- Volunteers will live in Michalowo, small village with 3000 inhabitants, in a flat together with other volunteers.
- Each volunteer has his own room, kitchen and bathroom are shared.
- In the accommodation, the volunteer will find basic equipment (including bed sheets, towels, etc.).
- Living conditions will be simple. But we offer also staying in a nice and quiet environment close to nature and a lot of forests.
- For food, volunteers receive money each month and have to feed themselves.
First Step: Create an account on the organization’s website here
Second Step: You will receive an e-mail containing the link that enables you to log in to the application form
Third Step: Log in and select a password, then click on my profile to add your personal data, experiences, and CV
Fourth Step: After completing the modification of your data, go back here, and click apply then press sent
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Fatma Zalat/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Reem Ghazal/ Egypt ”