- 20 April (Semester Two intake)
- 21 November (Semester One intake)
University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship.
A Scholarship for new International undergraduate and postgraduate students
The University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship was established in 2016. The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract new international students of high calibre to enroll in undergraduate or postgraduate taught study of one year or more at the University of Auckland
Opportunity Focus Areas:
For research masters and Postgraduate
- Information Technology
For undergraduate programmes
- social work
- medical and health
Not all undergraduate programmes accept new applications for Semester Two. For more information on the programmes available, contact our Student Support Team.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
One year or more
- Students enrolling in a Research Masters programme are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Undergraduate students from University of Auckland Foundation Providers (UP Education and Taylors College) and New Zealand secondary-school leavers are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Students must be enrolled as “on Campus” registrations. Students enrolling as distance education students will not be eligible to apply.
- International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia.
- The Scholarship may not be deferred until the following semester. A new Scholarship application will be required.
- The Scholarship may be held with any other scholarship
- Students must be international students applied for Masters (taught) of 120 points or more or an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications)
- Up to 50 Scholarships will be awarded annually, and will be of the value of up to $10,000 each for postgraduate and undergraduate study.
- The Scholarship will be paid as a compulsory fees credit towards the first semester of study at the University of Auckland Compulsory fees are those only related to the relevant programme of study, plus Student Services Fee.
First Step: To apply for a scholarship, you must either be a current student of the University of Auckland, or have recently applied for admission to the University of Auckland. To apply for admission click here.
Second Step:We strongly recommend that you read the regulations for this award before you apply.
Third Step: Click on the “Apply now” button and complete the online application form
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“salma tarek abo amra/ egypt “
Reviewed by” Shrouk Saleh/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team