7 August 2020
PhD Scholarship at the Department of Management, Society, and Communication
The three-year PhD program at CBS allows you to conduct research under the supervision of CBS professors, supported by research training courses. The program is highly international, and you are expected to participate in international research conferences and to spend time abroad as a visiting PhD student.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- the human and social sciences
- management and organisation studies
- media and communication studies
- culture studies
- development studies
- political science
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
The applicants should have:
- High grades from their universities. For enrollment in the PhD School, applicants must have received a grade 10 or higher on the Danish 7-point grading scale on their master’s thesis (see info on equivalents from here).
- A background in social sciences and in particular business management and economics.
- An interest in joining (one or more of) the Department’s research environments.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
The scholarship fully salaried positions include:
- Tuition fees
- Office space
- Travel grants
- Salary – currently starting with per month app. DKK 27.363 up to DKK 33.045 depending on seniority
- Pension contribution totaling 17.1% of the base salary.
Note: The salary level and appointment are determined by the Ministry of Finance’s collective agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
First Step: Apply to the scholarship from here and fill out your personal information.
Second Step: Submit the following documents:
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level
- a well-specified research proposal, which should be linked to one or more of these research environments
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV)
- List of papers and publications
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis)
- Documentation for English language skills including proof of written English proficiency
Third Step: Submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ziad Helal/ Egypt“
“Arwa Osama/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team