17 July, 2020
The scholarship aims to help female managers with high academic and professional potential to gain access to high-quality postgraduate business education and through their academic and professional progress to follow the example of the visionary business leader and true humanitarian, the late Kitty Kyriacopoulos.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business studies
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
1 year or 2 years
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; – Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language.
- Have a minimum of three years substantial work experience (military service not included).
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed (valid for the part time mode only) GMAT tests are optional unless the Academic Committee requires the applicant to take them: in any case, scores of 550 or more (GRE >155) can strengthen your application and help you secure a scholarship.
- The ALBA MBA is Designed for professionals with at least 3 years of solid work experience.
Note: Exceptional cases, where no bachelor’s degree exists, but is complimented by substantial senior management experience and professional achievements, will be seriously considered.
Two full scholarship (100%) to female applicants for The Alba MBA.
First Step: Sign in and fill the online application.
Second Step: Candidates must submit:
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format.
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned.
- Proof of competence in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form.
- Receipt of the non-refundable application fee’s deposit.
- Application form in hard copy send to the office along with the original copies.
- All candidates will be asked to go through a personal interview.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Eman Dawood/ Egypt“
“Rana Hassan/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team