25 October 2020
NOV-DEC From animator – to ambassadors – to leaders
35 days Project for 11 applicants. conduct recreational workshops for disadvantaged kids/ youth. Volunteers will coordinate, conduct, and supervise all recreational activities for children and young teenagers. In addition to conducting educational workshops for children and youth in schools NON-Formal education.
Together with Polish volunteers of the Action Reaction initiative group, which is part of Leszczyński Volunteer Center will design workshops of science or experiments nature, culture & geographic, sports & well being. Need to promote social cohesion and improve individual well-being from a young age, an alternative way of spending free time and promote ESC volunteering. During the project, volunteer will receive Mentor support and work closely with foundation staff on daily basis.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Science or experiments nature
- culture & geographic
- sports & well being
- Graphic design
EGYPT, JORDAN, TUNISIA, TURKEY, CYPRUS & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
During the period 18 November 2020 to 23 December 2020
- Adaptation week: volunteer goes through an adaptation period at the start of the project.
- Applicants must be passionate in Arts, Crafts talents, High Energy,Drawing Graphics and Woodworking/ ceramics.
- Interested in working on Youth Camp.
- Interested in Sports, wellbeing lovers, Advertising & Guerrilla Marketing.
- Volunteers stay will be covered by ESC “European Society of Cardiology” financing.
- Accommodation: volunteers share a flat with other volunteers, flats are fully equipped and close to local amenities. They are walking distance to the center and office.
- Food: Volunteer will get Pocket money (4eur a day) and food allowance (400zl a month).
- Transportation to and from the project are reimbursed ( at ESC limit set) at the end of the mobility.
- Foundation will provide assistance for visa. (Visa cost is reimbursable).
First Step: Create an account on the official website.
Second Step: Complete your profile.
- Volunteer is required to keep all original documents and in PDF formats when in electronic version.
- End of Project: volunteer is going through evaluation week at the end of the term, creating a final report.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Arwa Osama/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Rana Hassan/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team