20 August 2020
In 2016 the College of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (CHMLS) at Brunel London University introduced the Dean’s Occupational Therapy Scholarship & the Dean’s Physiotherapy (Physical Therapy) Scholarship for international students as part of Brunel’s celebrations of its 50th anniversary. The College is happy to continue this scholarship for another year.
This scholarship is only available to full-time international students and will only be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to meeting progression requirements, 80 scholarships are available for September 2020 entry, 20 per programme.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physiotherapy (Physical Therapy)
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
According to the Program
- To be eligible for a Dean’s Scholarship an applicant must:
- Apply for and fulfil the entry criteria for admission to the following courses:
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on one of the above programs starting in September 2020.
- Have been assessed by Brunel University London as an international student for tuition fee purposes. Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information you have provided in your application form to assess your fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organization UKCISA’s website.
- Be in receipt of an Unconditional Firm offer of place by the time Scholarships are confirmed in September.
The Scholarship Covers £2,000 fee waiver per academic year.
Second Step: Complete the process of the application and submit the required documents.
Please Note: No separate scholarship application is required. Scholarship eligibility will be automatically considered and the scholarship will be awarded on a first come, first served basis.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Meray Maher/ Egypt“
“Ziad Helal/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team