31 December 2021
La Trobe Jordan Scholarship
The world’s most respected university ranking agencies rate La Trobe as a global leader: Times Higher Education puts La Trobe in the world’s top 300. La Trobe is ranked #52 and among the world’s best young universities. La Trobe is in the top 1.1% of universities worldwide. Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) puts La Trobe among the world’s best 400 universities.
La Trobe University values academic excellence. If you are a high achieving International student and thinking about applying for undergraduate or postgraduate study. Your application will be assessed for eligibility to receive a scholarship for the duration of your intended studies at La Trobe University.
The La Trobe Jordan Scholarship is a scholarship available to cover tuition fees for high achieving International students accepted into our undergraduate and postgraduate programs. This scholarship is worth between 20% to 30% reduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Planning and Development
- Information Systems Management
- International Development
- International Relations
- Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Business Analytics
- Communication (Journalism Innovation)
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Applied Linguistics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Administration
- Health Sciences
Note: For more information about courses offered, click here.
According to the program
Note: For more information about program period for courses offered, click here.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of Jordan.
- Be a new International students applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5, 6 and Summer 1 (2020) and Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021).
- Must meet English language and academic entry requirements.
- Apply to a program in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-sponsored).
- Meet course prerequisites and have equivalent to a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 55 percent or higher (Australian Equivalency).
- The scholarships are worth either 20%, 25%, or 30% fee reduction for entire degree and are available at any La Trobe campus.
Second Step: You’ll receive an email with your username and password to log in to the application system and start your online application.
Third Step: Upload your documents to the systems.
The documents required include:
- copies of your academic qualifications in your language and in a certified English translation. You’ll need to submit your originals or certified copies of academic qualifications when you accept your offer.
- evidence of your English language proficiency
- any other information specified in the entry requirements for your course
- any additional forms required.
Please Note: Applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship after submitting an application for an LTIS List of eligible course.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ziad Helal/ Egypt“
“Arwa Osama/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team