The CLE Master Course seeks to provide a high quality preparation reflecting the multicultural aspects of Europe.
The CLE Master Course is a two-year full-time academic program organized by a
consortium of 5 EU and 3 non-EU
The program aims to:
1. foster excellence, quality improvements, innovation, and internationalisation in higher education institutions (HEI);
2. increase the quality and the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area and support the EU’s external action in the higher education field, by offering full degree scholarships to the best Master students worldwide;
3. improve the level of competences and skills of Master graduates, and in particular the relevance of the Joint Masters for the labour market, through an increased involvement of employers.
The program encourages and supports:
– cooperation as well as student, scholar and staff exchange among universities;
– the worldwide promotion of the image of the European Union as a space of academic excellence;
– communication between university and cultural institutions and enterprises (Museums, Publishers, Foundations) as well as public and private companies;
– better career opportunities for its graduates and access to the international workforce.
At the end of the two-year program, after defending their Master’s thesis before an international committee, CLE students receive a double or multiple degree issued by the universities of the Consortium where they spent at least one semester.
The language in which the courses are offered may vary according to the University providing them.
25 - 35, 36 - 60
More than year
Preview this opportunity in