1 August 2020
Web Development — ESN
The Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is a non-profit, apolitical association of students and former students and is the key volunteer student organisation in international higher education in Europe. It aims to support the students while on exchange programmes, providing information and any help that can be voluntarily given by its members.
It presents opportunities for self-development and cultural understanding, under the principle of Students Helping Students.
Internship tasks will develop a plan to restructure ESN Coimbra’s website, in cooperation with the Web Project Manager, Website management, cooperation on communication projects and campaigns.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Proficient User C1 level in English
- Experience in content creation
- Experience in Drupal
- Proficiency in Google Tools and Microsoft Office
- Good organization and planning skills
- Ability and motivation to work in a multicultural environment
- Cooperation and team work
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of volunteer work and organization
This Opportunity Covers:
- Financial Compensation
- Reimbursement costs
First Step: Create an account Erasmus Intern from here.
Second Step: Apply for the internship from here.
Third Step: Submit your motivation letter for the application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mona Zakaria/ Egypt“
“Ziad Helal/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team