The international headquarters of Erasmus Student Network in Brussels is looking for a Digital
Marketing Intern starting preferably in early November 2020. This person will support the
Partnership Manager in the following fields: digital marketing, account management, data
analysis and others, according to the current workflow and action plan. At the same time, the
intern will learn about the latest trends in digital and affiliate marketing, and the business
perspective of an international NGO.
Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is the largest student network in Europe, with over 530 local
organisations (“sections”) active in Higher Education Institutions in 41 countries. ESN has been
supporting student mobility since 1989 and has its international headquarters in Brussels.
• Planning and execution of marketing campaigns for commercial partners.
• Copywriting: Creating social media posts and newsletters.
• Account management (communication with commercial partners on a daily basis).
• Maintaining ESNcard.org’s CMS (Content Management System).
• Continuous data-driven analysis on communication channels performance and
suggestion of improvements.
• Market research (finding new partnership and marketing opportunities).
• Provide support to the Partnership Manager, Project Teams and the rest of the ESN
office when needed.
• Any other tasks or work the trainee would like to learn about as long as the capacity
and expertise are existent within our pool of internal or external trainers.
October 11, 2020
Transport costs within Brussels are covered.
Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance are covered.