The international headquarters of Erasmus Student Network in Brussels is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern starting preferably in early November 2020. This person will support the Partnership Manager in the following fields: digital marketing, account management, data ,analysis and others, according to the current workflow and action plan. At the same time, the intern will learn about the latest trends in digital and affiliate marketing, and the business perspective of an international NGO.
Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is the largest student network in Europe, with over 530 local organisations (“sections”) active in Higher Education Institutions in 41 countries. ESN has been supporting student mobility since 1989 and has its international headquarters in Brussels.
• Planning and execution of marketing campaigns for commercial partners.
• Copywriting: Creating social media posts and newsletters.
• Account management (communication with commercial partners on a daily basis).
• Maintaining ESNcard.org’s CMS (Content Management System).
• Continuous data-driven analysis on communication channels performance and suggestion of improvements.
• Market research (finding new partnership and marketing opportunities).
• Provide support to the Partnership Manager, Project Teams and the rest of the ESN office when needed.
• Any other tasks or work the trainee would like to learn about as long as the capacity and expertise are existent within our pool of internal or external trainers.
Opportunity focs areas :
18 - 24, 25 - 35, 36 - 60
From 1 month to 6 months
1 November, 2020
30 April, 2021
Preview this opportunity in