10 August 2020
The program aims to support Egypt’s 2030 vision by contributing to its sustainable development strategy by offering educational opportunities that incorporate knowledge, experiential learning, research, entrepreneurship, labor market preparation, and innovation. Furthermore, the program paves the way for scientific research that could possibly have a positive impact on students, educational institutes, and Egyptian society overall.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Data Science
- Commerce and Economy
four or five years
Note: May be preceded by a pre-year.
- The student must be Egyptian.
- The student has to have been enrolled in a public or STEM school throughout all secondary education years.
- Students must obtain a secondary school certificate (Thanaweya Amma) in the school year 2019 – 2020 with a total score not less than 85% from public schools or their equivalent in STEM schools.
- Active participation in extracurricular activities such as volunteering and development/community service.
- Have leadership potential.
- The USAID Scholars Activity program accepts applications from qualified students from all 27 governorates of Egypt and will take into consideration the equal representation of genders, and geographic distribution, the diversity of disciplines (with tuition fees) in compliance with admission criteria in the partner universities and departments, and the representation of people with disabilities.
- The scholarships cover tuition fees.
- monthly stipend
- Book fees
First Step:Download the application from here
Second Step: Fill the application and attach the required documents mentioned in detail in the application form
Third Step: Send the application form and the required documents via the Egyptian express mail to:
Mail Box 192 – Mohandessin – Giza
Note: For more Details click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Rokaia Elkholy/ Egypt“
“Arwa Osama / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarship Team