ICO-Retina Research Foundation Helmerich One-Year Fellowships
ICO-Retina Research Foundation Helmerich Fellowships provide support for one year of training in any subspecialty to young ophthalmologists from low-resource countries who are committed to enhancing ophthalmic education and improving patient care in their home countries.
Two ICO-Retina Research Founcation One-Year Helmerich Fellowships are awarded each year to commence within 15 months after award notification.
Opportunity focus area:
Opthalmology (Open for training in any subspeciality).
- Medicine & Health, Ophthalmology
- 25 - 35, 36 - 60
- Applicant must be under 40 years of age at the time of applying.
- Algeria, Comoros, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Specific Requirements
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- Manar Hagag/ Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Farah Same/Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Academic& Long term Fellowships& Research (More than one year), Non-Degree Opportunities
- Funding Type
- Partially Funded
- Program Period
- More than year
- Europe, Spain
- Application deadline: 30 September, with applicants notified in January after. Two One-Year Fellowships are awarded to commence within 15 months after award notification.