MAAN SOCIAL INCUBATOR & ACCELERATOR
The Ma’an Social Incubator and Accelerator (MSIA) is a social innovation program that brings together individuals and organizations enabling them to create innovative solutions to social challenges. MSIA will focus on encouraging social innovation and entrepreneurship in competitive incubation and acceleration cycles, each lasting 3 months.
YOUR INCUBATION JOURNEY Application :
1- Submit Application.
2- Shortlisting :
– Ma’an Incubation team will review all submitted and relevant applications against structured scoring criteria.
– 30 startups will be shortlisted and invited to the Pitch Day.
– All applicants will be informed of their results.
3- Pitch Day :
– Eligible teams will be invited to pitch before an expert Judging Committee.
– 10 startups will be selected to join the cohort.
– All teams will be informed of their results.
4- Incubation :
– The 10 teams will join the incubator program and receive funding and undergo compulsory attendance to class-led intensive learning sessions to develop their MVPs.
Opportunity focus area:
– Management & Finance
- Business & Management, Entrepreneurship
- 18 - 24, 25 - 35, 36 - 60
- Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- Ahmed Essam/ Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Mohamed Sayed- Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Accelerators, Incubators, Funding, Grants, Competitions for startups, Non-Degree Opportunities
- Funding Type
- Program Period
- From 1 month to 6 months
- Asia, United Arab Emirates (UAE)