June 15, 2020
United States of America
Master of Public Administration
The University of San Francisco (USF) School of Management offers a number of partial-tuition scholarships to its Master of Public Administration applicants.
This scholarship is awarded to select MPA students that show exceptional leadership in government service and community management.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Public Administration
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
16-month master’s degree program.
- TEST SCORES: GMAT OR GRE, you must upload a copy of your score and request that an official score report be sent to USF.
- Passport: Applicants who require an F-1 student visa must submit a copy of their valid passport with their application
- English Language Proficiency:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic)
- Duolingo English Test (accepted from areas where, and while, test centers are closed due to the Covid 19 Coronavirus)
- Scholarship typically only cover tuition.
- Tuition does not include required Student Health Insurance.
First Step: CREATE ACCOUNT
Create a School of Management application at gradapply.usfca.edu. After submitting this form, you will be emailed instructions to log into your account and complete your application. Please be sure to use an email address you check frequently.
Second Step:Submit the required documentation.
- Letters of Recommendation
Ask your recommenders to speak about your work ethic, interpersonal skills, ability to meet deadlines, and other intangibles that can’t be gleaned from the rest of your application. And remember, what your recommenders have to say is more important than their title.
- Personal Statement
Everyone has a unique story — We want to know yours. Be sure to address your professional goals, aspirations, and background.
(Admission Consultation:Talk to an adviser and gain insight into our decision-making process to ensure you submit your strongest application possible.)
Third Step: SAVE OFTEN, SUBMIT ONCE
You do not have to complete the online application in one sitting. You may access your application as many times as you like with your username and password. However, you can only submit your application once and you will not be able to make updates to your application after it has been submitted.
Fourth step: After you submit your application, you can check your status by clicking on the Application Status link and logging in.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Rokaia Elkholy/ Egypt“
“Reviewed by” Omima Alaa El Din / Egypt
MARJ3 Scholarships Team