31 July 2020
Global MBA International Scholarship Fund.
These scholarships are available to international students who have excelled academically and have an offer of admission for full time Global Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
The course will allow you to focus specifically on employability and enhancing skills, while developing general communication and inter personal skills.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Master of Business Administration MBA (Global).
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES EXCEPT UNITED KINGDOM.
12 or 15 months.
- An offer of admission must have been received in order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is valid only for entry into the 2020/2021 intake scholarships, cannot be deferred by the applicant.
- Only full time Global MBA applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants who have already completed a postgraduate course will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- Distance learning and part time students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- No cash alternatives will be offered and the scholarship cannot be transferred to another recipient.
- The scholarship amount will be granted in the form of a fee reduction.
- Only fully self funded students are entitled to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the student defers entry, withdraws his or her application or does not enroll.
- Where a student terminates or interrupts their studies, prior to the completion of their course, both the tuition fees and scholarship will calculated on a pro rata basis, based on the student’s last date of attendance.
- Students receiving this discount will not be eligible for any additional scholarships or discounts. If a student is also eligible for another scholarship, he or she will only receive the higher value scholarship.
- By accepting this award, the student also accepts to participate in any university publicity or promotion as required.
- De Montfort University (DMU) and Leicester Castle Business School (LCBS) reserve the right to revise, review or withdraw the scholarship up to the point of enrollment if the applied for course is no longer run.
- £2,500 as a course fee reduction.
To apply to study a postgraduate course, you can apply using the following options:
- Option 1: you can complete an International application form and email to [email protected]
- Option 2: you can apply via the DMU Online Portal. This method allows you to save, revisit and review your application before submitting it.
Second Step: These documents should be submitted with an application form:
- Two current references on official headed paper or from a professional email address (this can be a work or academic reference and must be signed and recently dated).
- Copies of academic transcripts.
- Copies of Bachelor degree certificates.
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your English Language certificate.
- IELTS score of 6.0 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Third Step: To apply for the scholarship please send an email, with your statement attached, and ensure you include your name and contact details on the statement to [email protected]. Please entitle the email ‘Global MBA International Scholarship’.
The (1000 word) statement should cover the following areas:
- Why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How will an MBA help your development both personally and from a career perspective?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School both during and following your studies?
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nourhan Shahin/ Egypt “
Reviewed by”Razan Sameh/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team