31 July 2020
International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship.
These Scholarships are available to international students who have excelled academically and have an offer of admission for one of Leicester Castle Business School postgraduate taught degree programs excluding the Global MBA.
De Montfort University (DMU) postgraduate courses receive continual input from leading employers and professional bodies and are underpinned by world leading research.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Any postgraduate taught degree program excluding the Global MBA.
- Accounting and Finance
- Advanced Biomedical Science
- Advertising and Public Relations Management
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Air Transport Management
- Applied Accounting
- Architectural Design
- Architecture and Sustainability
- Architecture research degree
- Arts research degree
- Business Economics and Business Finance
- Business Economics and International Relations
- Business Economics and Marketing
- Business Economics and Risk Management
- Business Intelligence Systems and Data Mining
- Business Management in Sport
- Business Management in the Creative Industries
- Creative Enterprise
- Creative Technologies
- Creative Writing
- Cultural Events Management
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Technology
For more details click here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES EXCEPT UNITED KINGDOM.
According to the Chosen program.
- An offer of admission must have been received in order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is valid only for entry into the 2020/2021 intake, scholarships cannot be deferred by the applicant.
- Only full time Leicester Castle Business School postgraduate taught applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants who have already completed a postgraduate course with DMU will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- Distance learning and part time students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- No cash alternatives will be offered and the scholarship cannot be transferred to another recipient.
- The scholarship amount will be granted in the form of a fee reduction.
- Only fully self funded students are entitled to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the student defers entry, withdraws his or her application or does not enroll.
- Where a student terminates or interrupts their studies, prior to the completion of their course, both the tuition fees and scholarship will calculated on a pro rata basis, based on the student’s last date of attendance.
- Students receiving this discount will not be eligible for any additional scholarships or discounts. If a student is also eligible for another scholarship, he or she will only receive the higher value scholarship.
- By accepting this award, the student also accepts to participate in any university publicity or promotion as required.
- De Montfort University (DMU) and Leicester Castle Business School (LCBS) reserve the right to revise, review or withdraw the scholarship up to the point of enrollment if the applied for course is no longer run.
- £2,500 as a course fee reduction.
First Step: Download a free application form.
Second Step: Prepare the following documents.
- A copy of your qualifications (including your bachelor degree).
- A copy of your English language certificate.
- A copy of your passport.
- 2 references.
Fourth Step: To apply for the scholarship please send an email, with your statement attached, and ensure you include your name and contact details on the statement to [email protected]. Please entitle the email ‘International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship’.
The (1000 word) statement should cover the following points:
- Why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How will a postgraduate degree at DMU help your development from an academic and personal perspective as well as from a career point of view?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School both during and following your studies?
- How a Leicester Castle Business School education would benefit you in the future?
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nourhan Shahin/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Razan Sameh/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team