1 June 2020
University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2020-2021
These scholarships will be given to international students who are entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and
Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP). Applicants must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
The University of Winnipeg is a dynamic campus and a downtown hub that connects people from diverse cultures and nurtures global citizens. We offer high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs including several that are unique in Western Canada, for example, a Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights, and a Master’s degree in Development Practice with a focus on Indigenous Development. Our graduates value their educational experience, and UWinnipeg consistently ranks highly in national surveys for overall reputation, small class sizes, academic excellence and commitment to the environment.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the course.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Be an international student.
- Entering the first year of any program.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
- UNDERGRADUATE – 6 awards of $5,000 each.
- GRADUATE – 3 awards of $5,000 each.
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education (PACE) $3,500 each.
- English Language Program (ELP)* $3,500 each.
- Download the PDF form and read it carefully.
- Complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Write and attach a personal statement.
- Attach your resume – ensure you outline activities that demonstrate leadership.
- Attach your two reference letters. Letters must be in English and should outline your character, achievements and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community.
- Mail your application, personal statement, resume and references to us at the address on the application form by the deadline.
Scholarship applicants must also complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
Currently accepting scanned applications by email. References can be submitted directly to our office or included in your application package. Please send your complete application, including supporting documents, in one PDF document to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Eman Dawood/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Omima Alaa El-Din / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team