27 April 2020 (5pm GMT).
RSTMH Small Grants 2020
The aim of the small grants is to enable early career researchers and global health professionals in the field of tropical medicine or global health to undertake clinical or scientific research and/or fieldwork. Through our network of members across the world, we facilitate research, share knowledge, guide lifelong careers, and drive impact.
The hope is that these grants are able to inspire early career researchers with their first taste of delivering research of their own – testing out an idea or concept they think will make a difference to this field of work. We look forward to funding and supporting research that contributes to saving lives and improving health around the world through increased access and greater equity in global healthcare.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Nursing & Psychology
To know more about the areas of interests click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Your project should be completed within a year of receiving funding from RSTMH.
- All applications must be fill in English.
- If you received the grant in the last two years you are not eligible to apply.
- If you succeeded to get the grant then you must join to RSTMH’s society from here
- Have a clear research plan.
- Have access to adequate supervision.
- Hold a registered bank account.
- Any funds from RSTMH not used for that specific purpose must be returned.
To know more about the Criteria click here.
- The maximum amount you can request from RSTMH for a Small Grant is GBP £5,000 including VAT. Your costs should be justified and appropriate for your proposed activities.
First Step: Create an account from here
Second Step: Fill in your Personal Information.
Third Step: Upload two referees, one of which should be a senior member of the employing organization, the other should be the applicant’s direct supervisor or mentor.
Forth Step: Upload your research plan.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Shimaa Ahmed Rehab/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team