Are you passionate about solving some of Africa’s most pressing problems through innovation? Have you ever wanted to build your own impact-driven business, but didn’t know how to? Do you own an early-stage business and you want to grow and scale your impact into new markets or verticals? Then, Savvy Fellowship is looking for you. Savvy is a virtual Fellowship program for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs. Savvy is 12 weeks of e-learning and assessment. You will learn everything from ideation to scaling. At the end of the program, you will learn how to:
– Identify your ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations.
– Make your solution stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market.
– Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy.
– Optimize your business operations, delegate, and build a winning team.
– Identify the right legal structure for your business, raise capital for your business, and forge strong strategic partnerships.
Opportunity focus area:
– Management & Finance
Log in or Sign up to see How to apply details and steps.