The CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
The CRI (Cancer Research Institute) Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship Program provides critical financial support and continued career training to the most promising young scientists in basic and tumour immunology as part of their lifesaving work in cancer immunotherapy research.
The Cancer Research Institute recognizes that getting to the next great breakthrough in cancer treatment will require continued investment in fundamental research and training. CRI therefore invites postdoctoral fellows working in both fundamental immunology and tumor immunology to apply for funding.
The CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is CRI’s longest-standing continuous program. Postdoctoral fellowships provide support to fund and train young immunologists and cancer immunologists at top universities and research centers around the world. Fellows work and continue their training under the guidance of a world-renowned immunologist, who mentors the fellow and prepares him or her for a productive and successful career in cancer immunology.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Health Sciences, Human Medicine, Medicine & Health, Oncology
- Not Specified
- Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Required Degree
- Required Experience
- Specific Requirements
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- Yasmin Hassan/ Egypt
- Published by
- Esraa Allam/Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Samah Mubarak / Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Degree Scholarships, Post Doctorate Scholarships
- Funding Type
- Paid Opportunity (With Salary)
- Program Period
- More than year
- North America, United States of America (USA)
- If a deadline falls on the weekend, applications are due the following Monday, by 5 p.m. Eastern Time.