30 December 2020
Scholarship at Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering
In order to attract more outstanding international students to study at our college, encourage international students with excellent quality to study diligently and form a good style of study, “Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering International Student Scholarship” was established.
Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering is the only public full-time vocational college in Guangdong Province that focuses on water Conservancy and electricity. It has ten teaching departments that provide model international talent training. GPWE improves the quality of international talent training and brings the standards of graduate talents.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer application technology
- Computer information
- Architectural design
- Applied English
- Industrial design
- Marketing management
- Software technology
And the other majors are listed here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Non-Chinese nationality, friendly to China, and in good health.
- Be Active, with good study performance, no violation of school rules inside the college, no violation of Chinese laws and regulations outside the college.
- Excellent academic performance.
- The applicant must be officially registered as self-supported at the college and study for one academic year or above. (Students are required to pay all fees at the time of enrollment, otherwise they are not eligible for scholarships)
- Outstanding results were obtained in all courses taken during the school year.
- Actively participate in various public welfare activities and social practices organized by schools or colleges.
- Attendance is not less than 90 %
Scholarship holders are directly exempted from the tuition fees of the winning students or are issued by the school to the student’s bank account.
First Step: Choose a program
- All the interested candidates who want to apply for the grant, they need to take admission at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are requested to provide application materials.
- Admission Requirements: The International students who have a good study performance and study at least for one academic year at Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering will be offered a fully-funded position.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English
Second Step: Complete the application form for the grant.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Eman Ragab/ Egypt“
“Rana Hassan/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team