This Competition Starts At 15 December 2018, 10:00 am UTC and Ends At 15 December 2018, 15:00 pm UTC.
Cairo Security Camp Conference, Egypt.
Women in Cybersecurity CTF
For the first time, Cyber Talents is organizing Women in Cybersecurity CTF Competition between the Arab countries. This year, CyberTalents seeks to discover Arab women’s talents in the cybersecurity by making a simulation of the real challenges in this field. This competition is one of the activities of Cairo Security Camp conference 2018.
Women in Cybersecurity CTF Competition is the first cybersecurity competition in the MENA region for women. This is Competition where participants can show their technical ability in the cybersecurity field. Today, we face a huge shortage in cybersecurity talents and with 20% only of the worldwide workforce are females, the need for adding more women to the cybersecurity game became so crucial to close the skills shortage gap.
Event Link on Facebook, Please Click Here.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Network Security
- Web Security
- Digital Forensics
- Malware Reverse Engineering
English and Arabic.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, COMOROS.
The competition will be held on 15/12/2018 from 12 pm to 5 pm as part of the second day of the Cairo Security Conference 2018 at the InterContinental Citystars Hotel in Cairo.
- Any Arab woman can participate without any restrictions on age or field of study.
- Both students and non-students are allowed to participate in the competition.
- The minimum number of participants in a team is two and the maximum number is three.
1. Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
2. Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
3. Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF immediately.
4. Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any unethical behavior or any trials to interrupt the CTF.
- To be announced.
First Step: Create your own account by complete filling your required information from Here.
Second Step: Verify your account from a verification message sent to your e-mail, check your e-mail.
Third Step: After verification, click ”Update”.
Fourth Step: Enter a team or create your team and start.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Menna Faramawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team