1 August 2020.
Ostrava (CZ) and Prague, Czech Republic, Germany.
Paid internship Erasmus+ : HR and Business Development at ASCARI (2020).
A satisfied employee is a priority and reflection of the personal and human approach. Based on this approach, they have successfully allocated the best employees since 2008 and ensured them the best working conditions. They offer job vacancies and internships all over the Czech Republic.
There is no bad candidate for them, They offer vacancies for all candidates without exception.A wide range of offers means they can provide a range of positions.
Ascari is one of the 10 most successful recruitment agencies in the Czech Republic. The company is active in many European countries for example Poland, Czech republic, Germany and Ukraine.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Human Resources
- Business Development
- Business Studies
- Management Science
- Philological Sciences
- Social Sciences
English ,German or polish .
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Student or graduate of a university
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German/Polish is an great advantage
- Flexibility and creativity ‘Hands-on‘ mentality
- Responsible and independent working style
- Ability to work in a team and with colleagues from all over Europe
- Driving license is an asset.
English: Independent User B2
German: Proficient User C1
Benefits of interning at Ascari:
- Financial compensation: € 400 / month or € 500 / month for German level C1 and C2
- Additionally about € 330 / month in case of Erasmus+ grant
- Diverse tasks at the company
- Pleasant working atmosphere, flexible working times and flat hierarchy
- International team with interns from all over Europe
- After the internship, there is the possibility of permanent employment
- Mentor for your individual development and wellbeing at Ascari
- Duration is negotiable (3-12 months)
- Daily coffee, tea and soup for free
- Support in apartment search in Ostrava
- Ostrava: dormitory in 1-2 minutes walking distance (110-180€ / month)
First Step: Prepare and attach your CV in the Online application.
Second Step: Fill out the demanded Information and click Send from here.
Note:For more information, contact them at [email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mostafa Omran/ Egypt“
Reviewed by”Nourhan Ashraf / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team