16:00 (UK time) on 15 June 2020
The United Kingdom.
International Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
We are pleased to offer the International Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 to new international (non-EU) students starting their undergraduate studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- If you meet the eligibility and award criteria below the scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount.
- You must choose the University of Sheffield as your firm or insurance choice before 16:00 (UK time) on 15 June 2020 to receive this award.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any of the following scholarships. In the event that you are selected for any of the below scholarships the most valuable award will take precedence:
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020
- International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020
- GEMS International Merit Scholarship 2020
- NCUK Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
- NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social Science
- All undergraduate degree courses are included except for Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Debends on the preogram.
- The scholarship is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year.
- You must commence your studies of an undergraduate degree at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the scholarship will be guaranteed in the first year of study.
- The scholarship is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. The scholarship is not applicable to any compulsory or optional years in industry, work placements or year abroad.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in year 1. If you are entering in year 2, you would be eligible for this scholarship, providing you are not receiving a scholarship/award as part of a collaborative programme with your home institution.
- The scholarship can be awarded in-conjunction with any available scholarships from the Department or Faculty you will be studying in, subject to not becoming a sponsored student*. Please use the funding calculator to find out if any scholarships are available from your Department/Faculty.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in-conjunction with any funding (full or partial) from an external sponsor**, excluding a loan, which has to be paid back in full.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Part-time students will receive the equivalent value of the scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of a single full-time academic year.
- This scholarship is not available to students on the BA Business Management Joint Programme with SBC (course code MGTU36).
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for this or any undergraduate scholarships.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to a future year of entry. If you decide to defer entry to another year you forfeit this award.
- The scholarship is worth £2,000 per year for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 per year for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.
All applications for undergraduate study in the UK, including The University of Sheffield, must be made through an organisation called Universities and Colleges Admissions Service or UCAS.
First Step: login from Here.
Second Step: Follow those instructions:
- Write a personal statement
- Get two references
- Verify your email address
- Pay application and assessment fees
For more information about how to apply from Here.
Third Step: Start your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ghada Raafat/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team