Round Two Deadline: 11:59 pm (GMT) Sunday 14 June 2020.
Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary
The Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary offers a living-cost bursary worth £3,000 to an international student studying on a postgraduate taught programme in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Law.
Dr Michael Wong Pakshong graduated from the University of Bristol with a BA in Economics and Accounting in 1957. He was the first Managing Director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore and achieved a distinguished career in finance, business and public service.
He remained an active supporter of Bristol throughout his life and wished to support other students to have the opportunities he was afforded. His family is delighted to honour his memory with the Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social Sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
One year, Full-Time or Part-Time.
You can apply for a University of Bristol Think Big about Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarship if you:
are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- For more information about postgraduate university requirements Here.
- The Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary offers a living-cost bursary worth £3,000 to an international student
Please read the terms and conditions before applying.
First Step: log in to university website from Here.
you need to have already applied to study at the University of Bristol starting in 2020 Here, then apply for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.
Note: You will need to include your Apply Yourself ID or Student ID on the application form. Without a valid Apply Yourself ID or Student ID your application will not be considered.
You will need your:
- UCAS ID (if you’re an Undergraduate Student), Application ID (if you’re a Postgraduate Student) or Student ID (if you’ve applied through Global Transfer Programme)
- course or programme of study you’ve applied to
- email address
- country of residence
- current or most recent educational institution
- details of any other funding you are due to receive
For more information Here.
Third Step: Start your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ghada Raafat/ Egypt“
Reviewed by”Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team