15 December 2020
YOU ARE WELCOME HERE SCHOLARSHIP
Kent State University is joining the widespread #YOUARE WELCOME HERE social media campaign to encourage international students to study in the United States, and participating in the international scholarship program for incoming international students for Fall Semester.
This new scholarship program will provide financial support for incoming international students who are committed to furthering the you are welcome here message through the intercultural exchange that bridges divide at their future campuses and beyond. Two annual, renewable scholarships that cover a minimum of 50% tuition to selected international undergraduates dedicated to furthering the you are welcome here message by bridging intercultural divides.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Aeronautics & Engineering
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, Visual & Performing
- Communication, Journalism & Media
- Culture, History, Language & Literature
- Public & Social Services
- Recreation & Entertainment
- Science & Math
For more areas study at the university click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
According to the Program from 1.5 year to 5 years
- For more information about length of each course, select your course then select road map to know, click here.
- Student qualifies as an incoming undergraduate international freshman & graduation from or attendance at a secondary school outside the U.S.
- Student intends to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Having a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale.
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman.
- Demonstrated interest and initiative in promoting intercultural learning and exchange.
- Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- A renewable award ranges from $8000 – $9000 per year will be distributed to the award.
First Step: Apply for the university firstly from here.
Second Step: Fill the online application from here.
Third Step: Submit a 500-1000 word essay or a two-to-five minute video explaining your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at Kent State University.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“ Toqa Abdelsalam/ Egypt “
“Nada Samir/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team